After 6 months of planning and building we would like to introduce to you Buddha Rider’s new space off the back of our original building. So much love has gone into creating this addition. Thank you to Steve Vipond of Kingpost Build for working so hard to make sure everything lined up just the way it was suppose to. Thank you to my dear friend Cory for your passion in creating a non toxic, completely VO2 space where people can come and practice yoga.
I just wanted to share with you a few special facts about our new space.
– The floors are cork and sealed with a water base solution.
– The walls have been created using American Clay. American Clay is an earth friendly plaster that is able to “breathe” sending good-for-you negative ions into the air to offset the electromagnetic effect given off by the computers, appliances and synthetic plastics. For more info on American Clay.
– Our radiant panels are the best way to heat our room for our Hot Buddha Flow classes. Buddha Rider is the only hot studio in Collingwood.
– The floor is also heated.
– The surround sounds lets us play incredible music.
To check out our full schedule please go to www.buddharider.com